www.airgunsinc.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.airgunsinc.org

Enjoy a not-out-of-the box free thinking forum dedicated to discussing or buying/selling your hunt, gear, favorite airgun, tactics in regard to Air Guns from the newbie to the very experienced even if you're doing nothing more than collecting!

Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically at each visit:
:: I forgot my password

Contribute to www.airgunsinc.org

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 185 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:01 am

2 posters

looks like california will have brighloyt colored air/airsoft/bb guns in the future

donwalk
    Club Member of the Ranges
    Club Member of the Ranges

looks like california will have brighloyt colored air/airsoft/bb guns in the future Empty looks like california will have brighloyt colored air/airsoft/bb guns in the future

Post by donwalk Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:36 pm

well, it looks like it's going to pass...air/air soft and BB guns will have to be brightly painted. probably will not take effect until 2012. Sad

the legislator behind this, and much of the anti-gun legislation proposed here, will destroy the gun community here in california if he has his way and as often and as much as he submits it, I'd say he's determined to.

i suggest you (all of you, not just California residents) contact our "representatives" and voice your opinion(s)

this may affect all the other states if allowed to go unchecked. Mad

what's nuts about the whole thing is that there are already laws in place governing such things...

this, and many others, day is a sad one for California airgunners. Sad
    Squirrel
    Squirrel
    Ranger Plus

looks like california will have brighloyt colored air/airsoft/bb guns in the future Empty Re: looks like california will have brighloyt colored air/airsoft/bb guns in the future

Post by Squirrel Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:53 pm

Ditto!

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:24 am