www.airgunsinc.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.airgunsinc.org

Enjoy a not-out-of-the box free thinking forum dedicated to discussing or buying/selling your hunt, gear, favorite airgun, tactics in regard to Air Guns from the newbie to the very experienced even if you're doing nothing more than collecting!

Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically at each visit:
:: I forgot my password

Contribute to www.airgunsinc.org

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 185 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:01 am

3 posters

california law about BB guns

donwalk
    Club Member of the Ranges
    Club Member of the Ranges

california law about BB guns Empty california law about BB guns

Post by donwalk Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:28 am

it looks like Deleon's bill mandating BB, airsoft and air guns be brightly painted is now dead... cheers cheers cheers

however there are some very ominous bills that have passed so far and we're sweating about here in the "Golden State".

if Deleon's infamous "ammunition bill" is enacted, it could kill firearms activity here. it will, possibly, outlaw centerfire rifle ammunition or any ammo that's capable of "penetrating metal"; it will become a felony to possess any of the said ammo. affraid

it was defeated in the supreme court recently and overthrown as being unconstitutionally vague, but he reworded it and resubmitted it and so far, it's passing... pale pale pale
    Abda
    Abda
    Admin
    Admin

california law about BB guns Empty Re: california law about BB guns

Post by Abda Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:58 pm

donwalk wrote:it looks like Deleon's bill mandating BB, airsoft and air guns be brightly painted is now dead... cheers cheers cheers

however there are some very ominous bills that have passed so far and we're sweating about here in the "Golden State".

if Deleon's infamous "ammunition bill" is enacted, it could kill firearms activity here. it will, possibly, outlaw centerfire rifle ammunition or any ammo that's capable of "penetrating metal"; it will become a felony to possess any of the said ammo. affraid

it was defeated in the supreme court recently and overthrown as being unconstitutionally vague, but he reworded it and resubmitted it and so far, it's passing... pale pale pale
    And the battle continues . . .
    longhunter
    Ranger
    Ranger

Post by longhunter Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:02 am

depending on what they base their " metal penetrating " criteria on, an aluminum can being the absolute over the top extreme, that could include .22's and pellets. i know that sounds absurd, but, we all know how badly the goverment wants to disarm us. for those of you stuck on the left coast, i applaud your efforts. i lived in El Cerito for 2 years, back in the early 80's, that was enough. if it were me, i'd vote with my feet. i would refuse to fund their idiocy with my tax dollars. if you choose to stay, i will forever question your sanity, but i will back your efforts to maintain freedom and sanity to the bitter end!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:13 pm