www.airgunsinc.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.airgunsinc.org

Enjoy a not-out-of-the box free thinking forum dedicated to discussing or buying/selling your hunt, gear, favorite airgun, tactics in regard to Air Guns from the newbie to the very experienced even if you're doing nothing more than collecting!

Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically at each visit:
:: I forgot my password

Contribute to www.airgunsinc.org

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 185 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:01 am

4 posters

Guns for sale

Squirrel
    Squirrel
    Ranger Plus

Guns for sale Empty Email address should be available in personal profile For Sale Forum

Post by Squirrel Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:44 am

Neil Clague wrote:I hope he does not mind me putting this up here for you, but here is his contact address Airgunmanart@msn.com good luck with the purchase, Art is a great guy to deal with, all the best, Neil.

For Art, mostly, but if you want to be sure you are contacted, be sure also that you have "contact by email" or by "forum form email" in your personal preferences. This will ensure that your audience can reach you about your sales. I would sugest this to all that sell here.

Either that or make sure you post your email address in the sales thread you post.

Normally, we can't post your email for you.

If you need help with this, contact a mod or the admin for help and we'll get it taken care of for you.

Best of luck in your sales!
    Neil Clague
    Neil Clague
    Ranger
    Ranger

Guns for sale Empty Arts e-mail address

Post by Neil Clague Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:52 am

I hope he does not mind me putting this up here for you, but here is his contact address ************good luck with the purchase, Art is a great guy to deal with, all the best, Neil.
    Airgunmanart
    Entering the Ranges
    Entering the Ranges

Guns for sale Empty My R-9 is SOLD

Post by Airgunmanart Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:09 am

R-9 SOLD to Carlos Iglescias
    pcp4me
    Club Member of the Ranges
    Club Member of the Ranges

Guns for sale Empty Re: Guns for sale

Post by pcp4me Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:59 pm

Airgunmanart wrote:I have a Beeman R-9 in .20 cal asking $350.00.(shipped) Also have a Dou Match pistol, match grips, iron sights. $120.00.(shipped) Can email pictures if interested.Hopes this works my first time. Also have Custom Crosman knurled blot knobs, in black or aluminum. $20.00 each shipped.

I would be interested in the match pistol. Need pics, can't find your email. Mine is airsoftbestbuys at gmail dot com.
    Airgunmanart
    Entering the Ranges
    Entering the Ranges

Guns for sale Empty Guns for sale

Post by Airgunmanart Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:12 am

I have a Beeman R-9 in .20 cal asking $350.00.(shipped) Also have a Dou Match pistol, match grips, iron sights. $120.00.(shipped) Can email pictures if interested.Hopes this works my first time. Also have Custom Crosman knurled blot knobs, in black or aluminum. $20.00 each shipped.
    Attachments
    Guns for sale Attachmentknob1[1].jpg
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (481 Kb) Downloaded 6 times

Sponsored content

Guns for sale Empty Re: Guns for sale

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:37 pm