www.airgunsinc.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.airgunsinc.org

Enjoy a not-out-of-the box free thinking forum dedicated to discussing or buying/selling your hunt, gear, favorite airgun, tactics in regard to Air Guns from the newbie to the very experienced even if you're doing nothing more than collecting!

Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically at each visit:
:: I forgot my password

Contribute to www.airgunsinc.org

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 185 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:01 am

2 posters

Email issues

Abda
    Abda
    Admin
    Admin

Email issues Empty Email issues

Post by Abda Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:02 pm

Hey, all. What's up?
    I got to thinking, it's been a long time since I got emails from my site, my friends, or, from anyone, for that matter.
    Turns out, "Wow" has some issues and I'm just now catching them. Ugh.
    I can get an email if it isn't a reply or from other things I won't go into, I can send them too, within constraints.
    Big mess. Be Monday before I get word on how long it will take to be fixed.

So if anyone has sent me anything and I haven't responded or a new post has been made and it seems as if I should have responded, please excuse the interruption!
    That's all. Carry on.
    -Abda
    Abda
    Abda
    Admin
    Admin

Email issues Empty Email fixed!

Post by Abda Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:11 pm

Well, I must admit, it's a newbie mistake but I had misspelled my email address while setting up the new computer!
    I truly apologize if I have missed any emails from all my air gun brothers or missed anything as top admin of this site, "The Independent".
    But it's not like I've been pushing our site and for that, I too apologize.
    We will be here for a long time to come and I'm sincerely hoping that we can weather out this storm of my absence that, I too hope will be shorter rather than longer.
    Life is such a curve sometimes. We all know that considering the majority of the demographic of our members.
    But what a hell of a curve this one is for me!
    I hope and trust all are doing well. Even if you aren't, I'd still like to hear from each and every one of you.
    I *did* think it strange that my emails stopped coming though!
    Sincerely and truly yours,
    Abda!
    longhunter
    Ranger
    Ranger

Email issues Empty Re: Email issues

Post by longhunter Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:50 am

just goes to show, alcohol and computers don't mix.

Sponsored content

Email issues Empty Re: Email issues

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:23 pm