www.airgunsinc.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.airgunsinc.org

Enjoy a not-out-of-the box free thinking forum dedicated to discussing or buying/selling your hunt, gear, favorite airgun, tactics in regard to Air Guns from the newbie to the very experienced even if you're doing nothing more than collecting!

Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically at each visit:
:: I forgot my password

Contribute to www.airgunsinc.org

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 185 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:01 am

2 posters

Hatsan springer Mod25 Supercharger air pistol

coaxialtasko
    coaxialtasko
    Entering the Ranges
    Entering the Ranges

Hatsan springer Mod25 Supercharger air pistol Empty Hatsan springer Mod25 Supercharger air pistol

Post by coaxialtasko Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:48 am

I bought this used last summer and it was fine except for the 100lb trigger pull.I was trying to adjust it and the pull was still way to much so I loosened the trigger screws so much that they flew out of the pistol and went sailing somewhere into the backyard.Now when I cock it the sear doesn't engage.Desperate I screwed in some machine screws I had laying around to no avail.Still same problem.Does anyone have knowledge about this problem that can advise me? I'm heartbroken this was the most powerful accurate pistol I've ever shot,and yes that is a tombstone I work on. I have no experience with airpistols and have just started learning about springer air rifles pcp's are what I'm used to.Also I can't find any diagrams,info on the net, or real forum advice anywhere.I really at a loss here.
    Attachments
    Hatsan springer Mod25 Supercharger air pistol AttachmentIMG-20141003-01369.jpg
    broken mod25 .177 Supercharger
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (1 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
    nyhunter
    nyhunter
    Admin
    Admin

Hatsan springer Mod25 Supercharger air pistol Empty Re: Hatsan springer Mod25 Supercharger air pistol

Post by nyhunter Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:18 am

the trigger adjusting screw in the quattro trigger are 3x1mm go to the hardware store and buy some longer then needed adjust til you get the pull desired, then trim them down so they fit flush.
    nyhunter
    nyhunter
    Admin
    Admin

Hatsan springer Mod25 Supercharger air pistol Empty Re: Hatsan springer Mod25 Supercharger air pistol

Post by nyhunter Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:19 am

by the way, welcome to the Independant!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:51 am