www.airgunsinc.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.airgunsinc.org

Enjoy a not-out-of-the box free thinking forum dedicated to discussing or buying/selling your hunt, gear, favorite airgun, tactics in regard to Air Guns from the newbie to the very experienced even if you're doing nothing more than collecting!

Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically at each visit:
:: I forgot my password

Contribute to www.airgunsinc.org

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 185 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:01 am

4 posters

Newbie here.

airhead
    Entering the Ranges
    Entering the Ranges

Newbie here. Empty Newbie here.

Post by airhead Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:27 am

Hi, all. Just jumped in the PCP pool with both feet. I looked at PCP a few years ago but I had no access to a fill station and the compressors were too expensive. I now own a Shoebox compressor from ShoeboxCompressor.com, a Guppy tank setup from Airgunsforsale.com, a Benjamin Marauder .22, an Evanix Max .25 and a Benjamin Rogue .357. I bought the guns, tank and compressor with only slightly more money than a compressor alone would have cost me a few years back. My thanks to Tom Kaye and Joe Brancato for their help. I'm looking forward to the new hobby. By the way, Joe has a great deal on adaptors for the Evanix to the Shoebox. He calls it the AA/FX adapter.

Airhead
    grizzlyadams
    grizzlyadams
    Ranger Plus

Newbie here. Empty Re: Newbie here.

Post by grizzlyadams Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:23 am

welcome to the family! Very Happy i guess you did jump right in. enjoy your new toys!
    longhunter
    Ranger
    Ranger

Post by longhunter Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:07 am

welcome aboard! -you'll find that, except for ABDA, we're all pretty knowledgeable. Razz ( just kidding big guy, haven't been around for a while so i had to shake things up a bit ).

i see that you have a rogue. how's that working out for ya? so far, i haven't heard anything but bad word on them. i hope you're having better luck.
    airhead
    Entering the Ranges
    Entering the Ranges

Post by airhead Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:17 am

Yeah, Longgunner, I read the negative forum posts but not until after I ordered the Rogue. i did read that Crossman has made some changes that addressed the inconsistancy problems so I hope that it will at least get close to all the hype. The gun arrivrd the day I was leaving for a vacation so I haven't shot it. I'll let you know.
    airhead
    Entering the Ranges
    Entering the Ranges

Post by airhead Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:21 am

Sorry about the mistake in your handle, Longhunter.
    Abda
    Abda
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Abda Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:57 am

longhunter wrote:welcome aboard! -you'll find that, except for ABDA, we're all pretty knowledgeable. Razz ( just kidding big guy, haven't been around for a while so i had to shake things up a bit ).

i see that you have a rogue. how's that working out for ya? so far, i haven't heard anything but bad word on them. i hope you're having better luck.
    affraid Naw, he didn't!

Laugh if you want but it's more true than not---except for Infinitys and Rainstroms and a few others I've owned. But I manage. One thing about it, if I don't know then I know some of you guys that do!

Regardless, a big rasberry to you too! Smile

Oh, and by the by, Welcome Airhead! Hope you enjoy our brand here. It's not what you find at most places. Very laid back here.

Kick off your shoes an set a spell. Coffee's hot, the company good and the conversation even informative at times.

-Abda
    longhunter
    Ranger
    Ranger

Post by longhunter Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:14 am

hey abda. took a while to get back. how's things on the home front? i know we talked about the @)_+ storm raging all around. things getting any better?
    Abda
    Abda
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Abda Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:24 am

longhunter wrote:hey abda. took a while to get back. how's things on the home front? i know we talked about the @)_+ storm raging all around. things getting any better?
    Had to see a private doc to get what VA won't do. Sucks being an American Vet and treated like I'm the enemy. But I'm still working on it.

Got more doc visits. Hoping ot get it all worked out. If not I *will* be heard!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:04 am