www.airgunsinc.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.airgunsinc.org

Enjoy a not-out-of-the box free thinking forum dedicated to discussing or buying/selling your hunt, gear, favorite airgun, tactics in regard to Air Guns from the newbie to the very experienced even if you're doing nothing more than collecting!

Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically at each visit:
:: I forgot my password

Contribute to www.airgunsinc.org

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 185 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:01 am

2 posters

Just had a B-day

PETER
    PETER
    Club Member of the Ranges
    Club Member of the Ranges

Just had a B-day Empty Just had a B-day

Post by PETER Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:09 am

I just had a birthday two weeks ago and I don't even feel a month older. But there are a few things i've learned over the years:

You can't make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in.

You shouldn't compare youself to others-they maybe more screwed up than you think.

With women you can only get by for about 15 minutes-after that you need lots of money or a big willy.

I've learned you should not use your fingertip to estimate the velocity of a spinning fan.

Over the years i've developed only two problems; short term memory loss and-----ummm----ohhh yea----------short term memory loss
    Abda
    Abda
    Admin
    Admin

Just had a B-day Empty Re: Just had a B-day

Post by Abda Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:39 am

RFLOL, Peter, you kill me, man. Just what I needed this morning!

Well, you caught up to me but seem to have learned way more than I have in your years!

lol!

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:41 am