www.airgunsinc.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.airgunsinc.org

Enjoy a not-out-of-the box free thinking forum dedicated to discussing or buying/selling your hunt, gear, favorite airgun, tactics in regard to Air Guns from the newbie to the very experienced even if you're doing nothing more than collecting!

Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically at each visit:
:: I forgot my password

Contribute to www.airgunsinc.org

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 185 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:01 am

2 posters

Hello from South Dakota

Joatmon
    Joatmon
    Club Member of the Ranges

Hello from South Dakota Empty Hello from South Dakota

Post by Joatmon Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:56 pm

Hello everyone, I was looking around for an AG forum and found you guys. Thought I'd pop in and say hello. Hope to be hanging out here quite a bit.
    Joatmon
    Joatmon

Hello from South Dakota Empty Re: Hello from South Dakota

Post by Joatmon Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Thought I'd add a little info, I got into AG's about 4 years ago. It started with a Crosman 760 then a Gamo Big Cat and then a Chicom B-3 and then it got bad...... I'm almost finished with a lot of 20 AG's purchased on GunBroker, repaired and sold most of them, all to get the Crosman 2200 that was part of the lot. (thats the excuse I use anyway) My latest "fix" for this addiction is a Crosman 101, a fun 80+ year old AG....
    Attachments
    Hello from South Dakota Attachment101 001.jpg
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (162 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
    Abda
    Abda
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Abda Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:56 pm

Welcome!

We hope you hang out here quite a bit as well . . . we like it and know you will too: It's a coffee house atmosphere, good conversation, shares, AG stuff, etc.

Nice piece of hardware by the way. I've got a couple, well, maybe more, of older AGs that aren't in production anymore I'm rather proud to own. A few of them I haven't gotten around to making friends with yet.

But I will. In time. Everything seems to be at a slower pace these days now.

I just got back from a trip down south . . . met lots of cousins, etc. I'm the oldest and only son of the oldest son of five kids my grandparents had. They all had kids . . . most of them are still around, still in the same place. That makes me the oldest of all the cousins in our clan and that's A LOT of cousins even though I'm closer in age to most of my aunts and uncles.

Not sure I like that . . .

But it was nice for the time I was there getting shuffled around and handed off to the next piece of family I haven't seen in , well, WAY to long.

One of them lives right next to the wild life preserves and has access to an astronomical amount of acreage to hunt and fish upon.

Yep: I'll be seeing THAT cousin A LOT. Smile

Anyway, wanted to do the meet and greet thing. I'm Abda, aka, Squirrel as my regular user name. I'm the the Administrator, Web Master and Site Founder of www.airgunsin.org, The Free Thinking Airgun Forum.

Things here are not "out of the box" and we step outside that type of thinking here.

We hope you'll stay a while.

Nice pic by the way!
    Hello from South Dakota 1491851480
    Joatmon
    Joatmon

Post by Joatmon Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:46 pm

Thanks for the welcome. Surprised
    Abda
    Abda