www.airgunsinc.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.airgunsinc.org

Enjoy a not-out-of-the box free thinking forum dedicated to discussing or buying/selling your hunt, gear, favorite airgun, tactics in regard to Air Guns from the newbie to the very experienced even if you're doing nothing more than collecting!

Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically at each visit:
:: I forgot my password

Contribute to www.airgunsinc.org

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 185 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:01 am

2 posters

Pulsar N550 Night vision for great price

be4meliz
    Ranger
    Ranger

Pulsar N550 Night vision for great price Empty Pulsar N550 Night vision for great price

Post by be4meliz Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:49 am

Have an opportunity to obtain these for an incredible price,but must get 25 at a time(like the group buy Jim Gaska did for the L/W barrels-these are way better than Gen 1,2, or 3 and can be used night or day with no damage and feature downloadable reticles, video cable hookup,one shot zero.Here's links to info and current pricing($1300+) I can get these for you for $475 if we can get 25 on order- Looking to see if we can get enough night hunters in a group to do so.
    http://pulsar-nv.com/product.aspx?prid=13
    http://www.opticsplanet.net/pulsar-digisight-n550-digital-night-vision-riflescope.html
    Squirrel
    Squirrel
    Ranger Plus

Pulsar N550 Night vision for great price Empty Re: Pulsar N550 Night vision for great price

Post by Squirrel Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:44 am

I checked it out and it sure is fancy to say the least. Only issue I have with it is that it is fixed at 4.5x. With only one working and not so well at that eye, I find that close up like chasing a squirrel from ground up-wards through trees I sometimes need 3x and all of a sudden from that tree to the next I'd need to so a quick adjustment to 6x. I reckon 4.5x is a happy medium to that end.

And, for me to be as good (or, rather, not) at 35 to 40 yards, I need at least 6x or better. Still hunting I could do with the 4.5x but I almost never get to do that. This is an issue I hope to rectify soon and, if I have my druthers, I'll certainly chip in to get the better deal.

However? What is the base price for a single retail purchase? How much are we saving by doing the bulk thing? Scratch that! I guess I'll learn to read, eh? Ugh!

Okay, so that's $825.00 off? Do I have this understanding correct? If so, count me in!

But too, I think I want to know more about what kind of camera equipment would be compatible with this remarkable piece of craftsmanship. Got any suggestions?

[And], I'm assuming that you'd be the banker on this one? Got any ideas on how you'd work that part of it? I can help, I'm sure (speaking as admin here) but we'd have to work it out. People get funky about this sort because of all the scams out there and I can't blame them. Regardless, if it can be figured, I'm sure you can while helping us all get a great deal!

How long do you think that this kind of offer (25 at a time in bulk pricing) will last? It may take a good while for all of the 25 to amass.

Your thoughts?

be4meliz
    Ranger
    Ranger

Pulsar N550 Night vision for great price Empty Re: Pulsar N550 Night vision for great price

Post by be4meliz Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:00 pm

Based on replies from other forums, I am up to 12-15 sold- I am doing this for My good friend Mike Kobel@ Citrus Airguns because of his busy schedule- He will set up a Paypal account with all orders going into that and not release it to the supplier until all orders are in hand and checked over.
    I can put you in touch with him at 352-418-2069
    I have done several thousand dollars business with him and find him totally reliable
    For recording video, the one I saw on Youtube(good source for info-just do a search on youtube site was an Arcos Dvr(about size of a wallet
    Squirrel
    Squirrel
    Ranger Plus

Post by Squirrel Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:12 pm

I hope I get a little more time! I'm about to plop about $1,300.00 on my pick-up truck!

All that works for me . . .now, let's see if *I* can work my end!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:57 am