www.airgunsinc.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.airgunsinc.org

Enjoy a not-out-of-the box free thinking forum dedicated to discussing or buying/selling your hunt, gear, favorite airgun, tactics in regard to Air Guns from the newbie to the very experienced even if you're doing nothing more than collecting!

Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically at each visit:
:: I forgot my password

Contribute to www.airgunsinc.org

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 185 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:01 am

2 posters

Help! Logo design considerations needed.

Abda
    Abda
    Admin
    Admin

Help! Logo design considerations needed. Empty Help! Logo design considerations needed.

Post by Abda Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:28 am

Hey all, like most in the south, we are finding the heat unbearable here. Thank goodness for AC!

Anyway, today I have a request: I need a logo design.

I'm not an artist. Oh, I can take a pencil or some charcoal and spend a few days on something simple and come up with something that may look little better than stick people on a piece of paper that might get a first grad teacher's approval, but, real art? Not happening for yours truly.

One of my biggest drawbacks is that I'm color blind to the most extreme. I'm a rather rare case medically certified in what I don't see in color. Yea, I have my tricks and things I do to get around it and one is born this way so I don't know what I'm missing and therefore no "I'm sorry and feel for you" statements, please. It is what it is.

So, this brings me to my yell for help: I need a logo design.

1. The design or graphic must be computer generated.
    2. The design does not have to follow my example: For example the flag could cover the entire background or be a water mark, etc.
    3. It must have an eagle.
    4. It must have a USA flag.
    5. It must state "The Independent Free Thinking Airgun Forum"
    6. It must have www.airgunsinc.org in/or on it.
    7. The words "The Independent" are key and what our site will be known for so for a suggestion I'd like to say that this should be a major consideration.
    8. One of the goals of our site is to have a place where Dealers, Sellers, Gun Smiths and the very knowledgeable can meet with the not so experienced, the common guy just needing a point in the right direction, and in general a coffeehouse atmosphere for great conversation and if Air guns comes into this, the better the conversation.
    9. We are geared strongly to the disabled though some of the forums for this are still under construction.

[And]

• Our site is not exactly "G" rated, more "TV 14" and should be able to be viewed at a work place without worry of what our reputation is about.
    • There are other concepts that may help the creative mind come up with a suitable graphics logo.
    • But the graphic should be original, not like what I have done and just used what I could find to put Frankenstein together.
    • I've been told my logo is to drab, to plain, not eye catching.
    • All entries will be considered.

If you can't come up with a logo, ideas and concepts are still welcome!

Thanks for your time!
    Peashooter
    Visiting Friend of the Site
    Visiting Friend of the Site

Help! Logo design considerations needed. Empty Re: Help! Logo design considerations needed.

Post by Peashooter Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:01 pm

I thnk you should do it.

Git me 4 cases of beer and I'll get somebody that can do it. Ha, ha!
    Abda
    Abda
    Admin
    Admin

Help! Logo design considerations needed. Empty Re: Help! Logo design considerations needed.

Post by Abda Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:39 pm

Peashooter wrote:I thnk you should do it.

Git me 4 cases of beer and I'll get somebody that can do it. Ha, ha!
    Rolling Eyes What *am* I going to do with you, Gary?

See you this weekend for the cook out. Chicken wings on the barbie!

And YOU bring the beer! Help! Logo design considerations needed. 1497655283

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content