www.airgunsinc.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.airgunsinc.org

Enjoy a not-out-of-the box free thinking forum dedicated to discussing or buying/selling your hunt, gear, favorite airgun, tactics in regard to Air Guns from the newbie to the very experienced even if you're doing nothing more than collecting!

Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically at each visit:
:: I forgot my password

Contribute to www.airgunsinc.org

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 185 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:01 am

voting tips

Squirrel
    Squirrel
    Ranger Plus

voting tips Empty voting tips

Post by Squirrel Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:38 pm

Above, you'll see a picture of a random post I picked just for an example. I suggest you enlarge it for a better view. Look at the circled area. There is plus sign (+) and line sign (--) and and a minus sign (-).

Using these signs, you can cast a vote for that post you are viewing. Members get reputation points according to how you use this feature.

So, if you like a post, show your appreciation! It only takes the point and click of a mouse!

Enjoy!
    Squirrel
    Squirrel
    Ranger Plus

voting tips Empty Re: voting tips

Post by Squirrel Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:41 am

It came to my attention that there was a problem with the voting buttons not being able to be seen. This was because a certain number of posts and votes had to be made before the member could actually view the voting buttons described in this thread.

I lowered the threshold for this so that everyone, after they have posted at least one post, can participate in the voting process.

Enjoy!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:03 pm