www.airgunsinc.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.airgunsinc.org

Enjoy a not-out-of-the box free thinking forum dedicated to discussing or buying/selling your hunt, gear, favorite airgun, tactics in regard to Air Guns from the newbie to the very experienced even if you're doing nothing more than collecting!

Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically at each visit:
:: I forgot my password

Contribute to www.airgunsinc.org

Who is online?

In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 185 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:01 am

2 posters

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!

longhunter
    Ranger
    Ranger

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!! Empty HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!

Post by longhunter Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:27 pm

just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in, and to wish all you airgun degenerates a happy and healthy new year.
    Abda
    Abda
    Admin
    Admin

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!

Post by Abda Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:23 am

longhunter wrote:just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in, and to wish all you airgun degenerates a happy and healthy new year.
    Ah, an't that sweet! And said with such love and care!

Very Happy

Backatcha!

Hey, I just landed another .22 Infinity! Don't know if you remember but we converted my previous .22 to a .25. It's still a work in progress. (the .25 conversion) I love the Infinity. 60 Ft-Lb with a 32.4 Eun Jin! And with that point on it (the pellet) it's a hog killa for sure! One day, one day!

I need something heavy to shoot out of the .25 Infinity though. We're still working on it. Tried a bunch of rounds but .25.5 JSB Exacts are about the best so far. Does okay with 50 grain from Bob (Mr. Hollow Point) but the FPS is only in the low to mid 800's. But I love working with this stuff anyway. Labor of love.

Haven't gotten the Infinity yet. Should be here on the 9th. Got one of the best stocks I've seen on used AGs in a long while. But pictures can be decieving. Doesn't matter though. As long as it shoots good, I'm good to go!

Oh, by the way, if you had time to sign in here? Your condition is outstanding!
    longhunter
    Ranger
    Ranger

Post by longhunter Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:40 am

have you tried the benjamin domes?? 27+ grain and just as accurate as the jsb's, at least in my condor. cost a LOT less as well. that's a plus in my book any day. also the H&N barracuda. 31gr. beeman kodiaks are the same thing. made by H&N and relabeled for beeman. from everything i've heard, the H&N's are better, though. pricewise, they're about the same.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:29 pm