www.airgunsinc.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.airgunsinc.org

Enjoy a not-out-of-the box free thinking forum dedicated to discussing or buying/selling your hunt, gear, favorite airgun, tactics in regard to Air Guns from the newbie to the very experienced even if you're doing nothing more than collecting!

Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically at each visit:
:: I forgot my password

Contribute to www.airgunsinc.org

Who is online?

In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 185 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:01 am

2 posters

Hawke Ballistics Software

StubExt
    StubExt
    Field Ranger
    Field Ranger

Hawke Ballistics Software Empty Hawke Ballistics Software

Post by StubExt Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:11 pm

This is well known to many but not all that Hawke also supplies some of the best airgun ballistics software on the market as a free download. While the BRC software is geared towards their scopes and reticles it will work with most and the Chairgun Pro is airgun/pellet specific. You can get both programs for FREE at:

http://www.hawkeoptics.com/
    ORairgunner
    ORairgunner
    Admin
    Admin

Hawke Ballistics Software Empty Re: Hawke Ballistics Software

Post by ORairgunner Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:08 pm

Yes, great program. I have used it so far to calculate drop at 100 yards for my .25 MRod. You don't have to be an expert to be able to use it. It was about 20" from a 35 yard sight in. Beeing a bit green at this, it was more than I would have thought. Sure helped getting on my targets.
    Tom
    StubExt
    StubExt
    Field Ranger
    Field Ranger

Post by StubExt Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:14 pm

I know a guy that is writing a Chairgun Android type program for our smartphones from the YF including graphs and a pellet database. He currently has Airgun Helper that you can download for free by scanning his bar code with a bar code reader on Android phones. It does the basic energy and ballistic calculations.

Hawke Ballistics Software Airgunhelper
    ORairgunner
    ORairgunner
    Admin
    Admin

Post by ORairgunner Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:28 pm

Yea, wouldn't you know it, I only have a dumb phone. I do have an old laptop that will be dedicated to that.

Tom

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:55 am