www.airgunsinc.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.airgunsinc.org

Enjoy a not-out-of-the box free thinking forum dedicated to discussing or buying/selling your hunt, gear, favorite airgun, tactics in regard to Air Guns from the newbie to the very experienced even if you're doing nothing more than collecting!

Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically at each visit:
:: I forgot my password

Contribute to www.airgunsinc.org

Who is online?

In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 185 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:01 am

5 posters

New here. New ANYWHERE!

Peashooter
    Visiting Friend of the Site

New here. New ANYWHERE! Empty New here. New ANYWHERE!

Post by Peashooter Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:07 am

Hi. I'm Gary. I'm a long time friend of Will. I never knew about airguns until will started taking about them so much and had me join his site. I've shoot most of will's guns and never knew that they were so powerful.

I don't even own an airgun but I'e enjoyed shooting Will's. He even had me helping him tree a squirrel. Something I would have never done two months ago. If I had to hunt to eat I'd starve before I shot an animal.

But I can see now what he gets out of it. We shot his airgun that cocks in the middle this last fourth of july. He's a better shot than me and the gun hit me in the eyew with the scope the frist time I shot it and it did again this last time.

I don't like the killing part but he does have a good cook out on the grills! It was a fun day.

Well, will, I put something up here. Happy now you big animal killer you?
    Abda
    Abda
    Admin
    Admin

New here. New ANYWHERE! Empty Re: New here. New ANYWHERE!

Post by Abda Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:40 am

Peashooter wrote:Hi. I'm Gary. I'm a long time friend of Will. I never knew about airguns until will started taking about them so much and had me join his site. I've shoot most of will's guns and never knew that they were so powerful.

I don't even own an airgun but I'e enjoyed shooting Will's. He even had me helping him tree a squirrel. Something I would have never done two months ago. If I had to hunt to eat I'd starve before I shot an animal.

But I can see now what he gets out of it. We shot his airgun that cocks in the middle this last fourth of july. He's a better shot than me and the gun hit me in the eyew with the scope the frist time I shot it and it did again this last time.

I don't like the killing part but he does have a good cook out on the grills! It was a fun day.

Well, will, I put something up here. Happy now you big animal killer you?

Hi Gary! I was wondering what you were doing when you went inside. Now I know.

But, Gary, if you don't own a pellet gun, why'd you enter into the pellet drawing?

And what do you want that knife for if you aren't going to be using it on "animals"?

But you did like the squirrel on the Barby, didn't you? Get off her computer! You can't work from my home on this!
    Peashooter

Post by Peashooter Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:42 am

why not?
    I wanted the knife for cleaning chicken. I don't have to kill chicken. I can buy that at the store.
    And what if I decide to buy a pellet gun?
    Abda
    Abda
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Abda Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:47 am

Peashooter wrote:why not?
    I wanted the knife for cleaning chicken. I don't have to kill chicken. I can buy that at the store.

And what if I decide to buy a pellet gun?
    For one, you can't enter the contest using my IP address. All three computers here use the same router and therefore the same IP.

Secondly, if you win the pellets, you'll probably try to give to me and I can't have that. It wouldn't be fair. I'd get skinned for doing that!

Buy an Air Gun first and then post a picture of it and re enter the pellet give a way drawing on your own computer at your house.

I'll have to run this by ORairgunner about your post there. It will probably have to come down. It's up to him and what he says about it. He is the project manager for drawings and promotions of that nature. But I'm the one that made the rules and I can't break my own rules, Dude. Not cool!

Get off her computer and come eat!
    Johnny
    Ranger
    Ranger

Post by Johnny Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:37 pm

Hello Gary, welcome to the forum, from reading your post all i got to tell you is go and buy your self an airgun, a Benjemy Marauder is a pretty good start and it is not too expesive , plus you have 3 calibers to chose from 1.77cal, .22cal, and .25cal.
    ORairgunner
    ORairgunner
    Admin
    Admin

Post by ORairgunner Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:30 pm

Gary, I had to delete your post because of using Will's computer, just enter again from any computer except Will's
    Tom
    Abda
    Abda
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Abda Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:27 pm

I want him to buy an air gun first and post a picture of it.

Else he'll just try to give them to me to plink with while he's here. Not fair. He won't buy one anyway. He a golfer. His money gets dumped at a different kind of Range. Very Happy

I doubt he'll post to the pellet drawing. His antention span about this stuff is as long as, well, just say it's short!

He had his heart in the right place though. That, I have to hand to him.

But thanks for the catch, Tom. Sent you an email about it but you'd already take care of it.

He's the type of guy that checks his email every two weeks. I don't suspect to see a lot of posts from him. But he's a card to have around.
    jaycee2010
    Club Member of the Ranges
    Club Member of the Ranges

New here. New ANYWHERE! Empty Why are you guys chatting here?

Post by jaycee2010 Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:48 am

Hey you guys why are you chatting here, I thought we had a chat room for this kind of banter? See what happens when I am not here to watch you guys, lol. Good to see we are getting some new members Abda, sorry been very busy over the holiday weekend, just got the last of my orders done and shipped so I thought I would see what you guys have been up to, too much by the look of it, all the best, JC
    Abda
    Abda
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Abda Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:49 am

jaycee2010 wrote:Hey you guys why are you chatting here, I thought we had a chat room for this kind of banter? See what happens when I am not here to watch you guys, lol. Good to see we are getting some new members Abda, sorry been very busy over the holiday weekend, just got the last of my orders done and shipped so I thought I would see what you guys have been up to, too much by the look of it, all the best, JC
    Yea, well, some people, like Gary, especially, they don't' type to well and you'd have to teach them about the concept of the chat room before they could use it and I'd hate to bet he one to try and do so over the internet---teaching him that is.

Actually, he's a very slow hunt and peck kind of guy. I'm surprised he found his way around the site enough to post in the Welcome Mat anyway. He's not exactly a Luddite but close!

But yea, me too! I'd like to see the chat room get more use. Man, it takes up a LOT of room on the portal page for no one using it!

Me too, just checking in The Independent.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:18 am