www.airgunsinc.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.airgunsinc.org

Enjoy a not-out-of-the box free thinking forum dedicated to discussing or buying/selling your hunt, gear, favorite airgun, tactics in regard to Air Guns from the newbie to the very experienced even if you're doing nothing more than collecting!

Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically at each visit:
:: I forgot my password

Contribute to www.airgunsinc.org

Who is online?

In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 185 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:01 am

The Free Thinking Airgun Forum will no longer be maintained.

Abda
    Abda
    Admin
    Admin

The Free Thinking Airgun Forum will no longer be maintained. Empty The Free Thinking Airgun Forum will no longer be maintained.

Post by Abda Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:23 am

Before I begin, I'm not taking replies. My mind is made, no response, be it good, bad, or simply "goodbye" will be answered. This is the only notice I'll be posting.

Due to physical health, I'm having to let this site go. I could hold it financially, mentally, just not physically. I've been in an electric wheel chair for years with my arms and neck soon to follow due to service connected injuries.

Put simply, I just can't type on the keypad or sit at the desk/computer to do what it would take to keep this site going and I'd really like to say something about it before I go.

Can't be helped. it's just the way life is and no tears or "I'm sorry for you." I'm living, loved, and love them all back. By any mans terms, I'm well off that way and I don't want sympathy.

I just want to say thanks to all of you!

The name Abda comes from the root עבד (abad), meaning servant or to serve, it's how I picked my internet handle way back when I stared off helping others in computer and network issues since late 1994. Yep, I'm the original abda (all small caps) on the net and I've been many places under many areas of interests for some 21 years now. It was my intention to serve.

I hope I have, in at least, some small way. You've all done so for me in so many ways!

I have come far only by the hands of giants that lifted me and carried me along the way. Carry me still for I like it here even if I no longer need to be carried, I simply enjoy the view from here!

Sincerely and always yours,
    Abda,
    The Independent Free Thinking Air Gun Forum Site Founder
    AKA, Squirrel, user name for said site.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:47 am