www.airgunsinc.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.airgunsinc.org

Enjoy a not-out-of-the box free thinking forum dedicated to discussing or buying/selling your hunt, gear, favorite airgun, tactics in regard to Air Guns from the newbie to the very experienced even if you're doing nothing more than collecting!

Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically at each visit:
:: I forgot my password

Contribute to www.airgunsinc.org

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 185 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:01 am

[solved]Sam Yang Big Bore .45 caliber for Sale SOLD!

Squirrel
    Squirrel
    Ranger Plus

[solved]Sam Yang Big Bore .45 caliber for Sale SOLD! Empty [solved]Sam Yang Big Bore .45 caliber for Sale SOLD!

Post by Squirrel Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:37 am

SOLD!
    Sam Yang Big Bore for Sale.

This is the 909 model NOT the 909S model. The latter does not have an air meter in the stock, mine does.

This has been tuned by Will Piatt at Saddle Mountain Gunsmith. This is NOT a toy! This will go through CYLINDER blocks! Through TWO 2x12s!

This one has been modified, also, so that you are not limited to something like the bug buster scopes to mount.

It also comes with a LDC that is VERY effective and doesn't affect POI.

It has been fitted with a real sling, not something that you fit over the stock and barrel.

Wife needs dental work, fellas, or I wouldn't be selling it. I love this AG, really I do. But family comes first!

Also, the Sumatra is still for sale.

Thanks for any interest.

Contact me for pictures by email.

Post your questions about it here though.

Thanks again!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:04 pm