www.airgunsinc.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.airgunsinc.org

Enjoy a not-out-of-the box free thinking forum dedicated to discussing or buying/selling your hunt, gear, favorite airgun, tactics in regard to Air Guns from the newbie to the very experienced even if you're doing nothing more than collecting!

Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically at each visit:
:: I forgot my password

Contribute to www.airgunsinc.org

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 185 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:01 am

2 posters

Hi From Cold Snowy Michigan

shamu25
    Entering the Ranges
    Entering the Ranges

Hi From Cold Snowy Michigan Empty Hi From Cold Snowy Michigan

Post by shamu25 Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:47 pm

Just found this forum and got the itch to join, mostly because it had a section for big bores. I live on the south edge of Grand Rapids, MI. Just got my medicare card so that gives you a hint of how much gray hair that I have. Began my air gun career at 8 yrs old with a pump daisy. Many..like thousands of sparrows and starlings met their doom back then but there was a 2 cent bounty on sparrows and 5 cents for a starling. We thought we were rich. Got hooked on archery for the next 50 plus years and bought a Ruger Air Hawke. Spent 5 frustrating days and took it back. Started checking out air gun sites and sent to AOA for a MRod .22. Spent the next 18 months tweaking and buying pellet samplers and new barrels from Crosman and had it shooting 1/2" groups at 50 yards so I sold it, mission accomplished. Also tried a RWS48 and that one went toa guy in Brazil . Saved for a Daystate but never could justify the $$ and guys on yellow convinced me that AA was similar quality at much lower cost so sprung for a s510 in .22 cal. It drills holes at 50yds, to the point of almost being boring....yet it never seems to gets tiring. Still dreaming of Daystate though. The latest bug is to shoot a deer this fall in Michigan with a big bore, hence my joining this site. Posted a few days ago and got some great advise from a couple of neat guys. Thinking more and more of the Sam Yang in .45 but prefer the looks and performance of the stuff from Quackenbush and XP. Anyway, guess I'm being true to the forums title...."free thinking". Glad to be on board
    Blessings
    Ray
    Abda
    Abda
    Admin
    Admin

Hi From Cold Snowy Michigan Empty Re: Hi From Cold Snowy Michigan

Post by Abda Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:38 pm

Welcome!

Fire Works

(AKA: Squirrel)

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:59 am