www.airgunsinc.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.airgunsinc.org

Enjoy a not-out-of-the box free thinking forum dedicated to discussing or buying/selling your hunt, gear, favorite airgun, tactics in regard to Air Guns from the newbie to the very experienced even if you're doing nothing more than collecting!

Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically at each visit:
:: I forgot my password

Contribute to www.airgunsinc.org

Who is online?

In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 185 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:01 am

2 posters

love my guns as family

tbonetip
    Entering the Ranges
    Entering the Ranges

love my guns as family Empty love my guns as family

Post by tbonetip Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:50 pm

Hi, I recently found this site from TAG and decided aw heck there's more great airgunners than just those on there that love this sport. I'm looking forward to getting some interesting info and perhaps providing some of my own advice. so long and happy shooting.
    Abda
    Abda
    Admin
    Admin

love my guns as family Empty Re: love my guns as family

Post by Abda Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:57 pm

Certainly took you long enough! Rolling Eyes Very Happy

Yea, TAG people are okay---actually, pretty darn good people as I've found in anything Air Gun related. I don't like much the moderators there though. Oosseeessshhh! (nuff said!)

Welcome Tbone! Look forward to your conversations and great shares! cheers

And, if you hang out at the TAG, as I'm sure you will at times, I'm also sure you'll find something worth sharing here at some time so don't hesitate to do so. We only want to help our members and we really don't care who it is that offers it. That goes for any other airgun forum out there as well. We won't hold info hostage here!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:25 pm