www.airgunsinc.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.airgunsinc.org

Enjoy a not-out-of-the box free thinking forum dedicated to discussing or buying/selling your hunt, gear, favorite airgun, tactics in regard to Air Guns from the newbie to the very experienced even if you're doing nothing more than collecting!

Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically at each visit:
:: I forgot my password

Contribute to www.airgunsinc.org

Who is online?

In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 185 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:01 am

+3
07condor22
StubExt
ORairgunner
7 posters

[solved]Pellet Drawing Thread

ORairgunner
    ORairgunner
    Admin
    Admin

[solved]Pellet Drawing Thread Empty [solved]Pellet Drawing Thread

Post by ORairgunner Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:27 am

• OK folks, post on this thread once to enter the drawing.

• We MAY add additional prizes per every 25 entries if responses to the drawing are good enough to warrant this action.

GOOD LUCK

Tom

Rules for Drawing
    a word from the administration . . .

• Admin, Moderator, Sponsors, all TIFTAF Staff and family as well as Council Members are excluded from participating.

• No PO Box address: Winner must provide home address, telephone number as minimum requirements

• We reserve the right to require Picture ID if fraud becomes a question of the Drawing but may not be a requirement.

• Hot mail, yahoo, Google and other IMAP email addresses will not be accepted as prize claim information at the time of prize issue even if you use this for your account at TIFTAF---you'll have to give us an alternative NON IMAP email address should you win and this will ONLY be used for the drawing remaining private and only used for this occasion AT THE TIME OF Consolation PRIZE WINNING. Again, this means no Yahoo, Google, Hotmail or similar email addresses and cannot be used for prize information required to claim the winner of the drawing. If you don't have one now, your internet supplier should be able to give you one.

• We will verify the email address given for the purpose of the drawing. The email address required will not be posted publicly.

In other words, fellas, you can't be a faceless keyboard behind a computer screen to collect the prize. We need to identify you so we can assure fairness and the lack of fraud for the other contestants . . .

• Said information may be required to both TIFTAF (The Free Thinking AirGun Forum at www.airgunsinc.org) as well as R&L Airgun Supply Inc. R&L Airgun Supply Inc. reserves the right for credit card information and/or Pay Pal info should they require it for prize(s) claim.

• Make your post within the drawing thread with your screen name and area of the contiguous United States or Hawaii along with the time you made your post in your personal time zone. Prizes are only shipped to the contiguous United States and Hawaii. We do like to see real first names but this is not a requirement.

• Keep your posts short and to the point. We have to count these posts to officiate the drawing.

• Do not hold off topic conversations at this Drawing thread. You may post only ONE time to this thread to enter the drawing.

• You may not edit your post once you've made it. If you need to do so, contact ORairgunner with a PM stating why you feel you need to do so and he will make a decision in regard to your request. ORairgunner's (Tom) decision is final and without question on these matters per Administration. Post a complaint in the Resolutions range if you feel there is a need to further discuss that issue AFTER first PMing Tom---not here as it will be moved and/or deleted if you do. ORairgunner will not discuss his decisions with you anywhere else other than the Resolutions Range once he has responded to you so please don't PM him about it further if he has come to a conclusion about your request that you feel is in error. ORairgunner is head of this project and his decisions are final. Don't PM or email Admin with complaints about this drawing. I"ll just back him (Tom) anyway and you'll only aggravate me possibly getting your name withdrawn from the drawing.

• Winning members must have a minim of 2 posts (Ranking of Club Member of the Ranges) to claim prizes at the time of name entry or at the end of the drawing.This means that by the time we make the drawing, you need to have 2 (two) posts total in our forums counting the one you made here to enter the drawing.

• Although this particular rule is already strictly enforced, you may have ONLY ONE ACCOUNT per household, per IP on The Independent. This is a permanent banning offense at www.airgunsinc.org.

• Winning member will have his IP checked against other known posts within this and other forums. Just so you know. We will delay issuing the prize(s) while we verify your status here as a single poster with only one account.

AND

• This is a volunteered Drawing officiated at the personal expense and time of our members and sponsors (R&L Airgun Supply Inc). By participating in this drawing you agree that we are free of any and all litigation including any commitments in regard to this contest. You agree to abide by our decision when the winning member is picked. There will be no favoritism or nepotism. Even if you are a member of other forums, even those with bad reputations, this does not disqualify you from participating or winning but you will still have to abide by the rules of the drawing regardless of your affiliations.

These rules are in place to protect you. Help us keep this an honest and the fun drawing it is meant to be!

• All it cost you to participate is 2 posts and a post here can count toward that post count. Your two posts *is* up to the discretion of the staff so the drawing post plus an introduction post in the proper thread please will qualify you

These rules will apply to all drawings in the future. Sorry fellas but as long as there is a good thing someone will try to abuse it so we have to do what we can to keep it honest and the fun thing it is meant to be!

Good luck, Brothers!

-The Administration and Site Founder, Abda.

Post Note!

Look to the upper right of your post and keep check on the status there: If your post gets a positive vote, you'll see a green(?) bar there indicating that it has been accepted but this does not necessarily mean that you have qualified via the qualifications stipulated in the giveaway drawing.

And DO remember we have to have your FULL NAME, phone number, personal mailing address and no Gmail, yahoo, Hotmail or other IMAP anonymous emails accounts in your private information submitted when and if you win!

Just so you know, the above applies to ALL drawings!

Carry on!
    -Will

Last edited by ORairgunner on Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    StubExt
    StubExt
    Field Ranger
    Field Ranger

[solved]Pellet Drawing Thread Empty Re: [solved]Pellet Drawing Thread

Post by StubExt Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:18 am

Sign on name StubExt
    Brant of Arnold, MO
    post made at 8:17 a.m. on July 5th, 2011
    07condor22
    Ranger
    Ranger

Post by 07condor22 Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:35 am

Sign on name 07condor22

Danville., Virginia 0935 AM July 9, 2011 Sleep

Last edited by ORairgunner on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Resolve double post into one)
    longhunter
    Ranger
    Ranger

Post by longhunter Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:33 am

sign on name: longhunter
    time: 06:33 am. 11 july 2011
    pcp4me
    Club Member of the Ranges
    Club Member of the Ranges

[solved]Pellet Drawing Thread Empty pellets drawing

Post by pcp4me Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:43 pm

pcp4me
    David
    Lake Saint Louis, Mo
    11:43 am
    Revwarnut
    Ranger
    Ranger

Post by Revwarnut Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:39 am

Revwarnut

Posted from

Hastings, MN

at 12:38 am, 7-29-2011
    ORairgunner
    ORairgunner
    Admin
    Admin

[solved]Pellet Drawing Thread Empty Drawing Winner

Post by ORairgunner Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:32 pm

I had to do the drawing at 9 am due to conflicting schedule. (Retiree bowling) Revwarnut won the drawing and you need to make sure that you respond by Sept 5, or there will be another drawing.
    Congratulations, Tom
    ORairgunner
    ORairgunner
    Admin
    Admin

Post by ORairgunner Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:44 pm

OK, haven't had a reply from Revwarnut, so the next winner is 07condor22, you need to pm me your email and mailing address before 07 September at 2pm Pacific time.
    Congratulations, Tom
    07condor22
    Ranger
    Ranger

Post by 07condor22 Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:44 pm

ORairgunner wrote:OK, haven't had a reply from Revwarnut, so the next winner is 07condor22, you need to pm me your email and mailing address before 07 September at 2pm Pacific time.
    Congratulations, Tom

Email sent, Thanks

Sam
    ORairgunner
    ORairgunner
    Admin
    Admin

Post by ORairgunner Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:46 pm

Copy, Tom
    ORairgunner
    ORairgunner
    Admin
    Admin

Post by ORairgunner Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:36 pm

Pellets were shipped this morning to Sam. Sent in the mail.
    Tom
    Revwarnut
    Ranger
    Ranger

Post by Revwarnut Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:17 am

Awwww nuts!!!! Sleep Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    I missed them!!!! pale lol!

07condor22 is the well deserved winner.
    I've been pretty busy, getting home late from work and all lately and not spending as much time on the net as I used to.

That is ok, I have plenty of pellets and really only put my name in "for the hell of it".

Enjoy the pellets!!!
    07condor22
    Ranger
    Ranger

Post by 07condor22 Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:33 am

Revwarnut wrote:Awwww nuts!!!! Sleep Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    I missed them!!!! pale lol!

07condor22 is the well deserved winner.
    I've been pretty busy, getting home late from work and all lately and not spending as much time on the net as I used to.

That is ok, I have plenty of pellets and really only put my name in "for the hell of it".

Enjoy the pellets!!!

Revwarnut, you won the pellets, just PM me with your address and I'll send 'em to you. Laughing I have plenty of pellets also. Good to hear you have lots of work, because my hours have become short again.

Sam sunny
    Abda
    Abda
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Abda Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:00 pm

It's always so refreshing to see good sportsmanship in play . . .

Really. Hats off to you!

I'm sure you guys will workout something.

In the mean time, we need more members to enter the scope drawing! We need 25 total before we can start the drawing.

07condor22
    Ranger
    Ranger

Post by 07condor22 Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:24 pm

Received pellets yesterday, Really nice pellets. I will enjoy 'em, thanks to all and THE INDEPENDENT Free Thinking Air Gun Forum.

Sam Smile
    Abda
    Abda
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Abda Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:13 pm

07condor22 wrote:Received pellets yesterday, Really nice pellets. I will enjoy 'em, thanks to all and THE INDEPENDENT Free Thinking Air Gun Forum.

Sam Smile

You are quite welcome but this is mostly if not all Tom's idea and baby. He deserves the flowers.

At least you came back and said you got it! That guy that I *gave* the G4 Hand Pump to? Never said a word in thanks or posted that he got it but he did because we've got the confirmation receipt.

I applaud your manners, Sir!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:01 am