www.airgunsinc.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.airgunsinc.org

Enjoy a not-out-of-the box free thinking forum dedicated to discussing or buying/selling your hunt, gear, favorite airgun, tactics in regard to Air Guns from the newbie to the very experienced even if you're doing nothing more than collecting!

Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically at each visit:
:: I forgot my password

Contribute to www.airgunsinc.org

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 185 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:01 am

3 posters

I guess I will pop the cherry in here so to speak!!

crowpopper
    Ranger
    Ranger

I guess I will pop the cherry in here so to speak!! Empty I guess I will pop the cherry in here so to speak!!

Post by crowpopper Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:15 am

I am a bow hunter, I have a Bear truth II bow, I love archery and airgunning bowhunting carrying my P11 or P3
    as a squirrel erradicator
    I also have a Hoyt prohunter recurve
    I hope theres some other bowhunters here too
    Squirrel
    Squirrel
    Ranger Plus

I guess I will pop the cherry in here so to speak!! Empty Re: I guess I will pop the cherry in here so to speak!!

Post by Squirrel Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:13 am

crowpopper wrote:I am a bow hunter, I have a Bear truth II bow, I love archery and airgunning bow hunting carrying my P11 or P3
    as a squirrel eradicator
    I also have a Hoyt pro hunter recurve
    I hope theres some other bowhunters here too
    Get started in the Archery Forums! Nomadic Pirate, should he visit and see you, should have a lot in common with you. He's an avid bow hunter himself and the sole reason why that forum was created: He's a great guy and has good hunting instincts.

Pleasure to make your acquaintance! Very Happy
    Johnny
    Ranger
    Ranger

I guess I will pop the cherry in here so to speak!! Empty Re: I guess I will pop the cherry in here so to speak!!

Post by Johnny Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:06 am

Unfortunately were i live it is not allowed to bowhunt and your equipement has to be left at the club you belong to, you are not allowed to take it home with you, so with laws like that i never shot a bow in my life Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:41 am