www.airgunsinc.org

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.airgunsinc.org

Enjoy a not-out-of-the box free thinking forum dedicated to discussing or buying/selling your hunt, gear, favorite airgun, tactics in regard to Air Guns from the newbie to the very experienced even if you're doing nothing more than collecting!

Username:
Password:
Log me on automatically at each visit:
:: I forgot my password

Contribute to www.airgunsinc.org

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 185 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:01 am

2 posters

new here from the TAG

crowpopper
    Ranger
    Ranger

new here from the TAG Empty new here from the TAG

Post by crowpopper Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:06 am

just stopping in to say hi and good luck, I am crowpopper on some other site as well as yellow, GTA, and pretty much every other hunting and gun and bow forum there is.
    this is what i need another forum to suck up my free time lol
    Ill contribute some kill shots soon to your photo library
    Squirrel
    Squirrel
    Ranger Plus

new here from the TAG Empty Re: new here from the TAG

Post by Squirrel Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:19 am

crowpopper wrote:just stopping in to say hi and good luck, I am crowpopper on some other site as well as yellow, GTA, and pretty much every other hunting and gun and bow forum there is.
    this is what i need another forum to suck up my free time lol
    Ill contribute some kill shots soon to your photo library

Hey! Nice to meet you! Yea, I used to spend a LOT of free time on forums. I'm a disabled vet and that's pretty much my window to the outside world.

We'd really like to see ANY pics you got in hunting. We have two hunting forums: One for archery and one for Air Gunning. I can't pull a bow anymore so I'm bigger on the Air Gunning side but still appreciate a good hunt pic, especially with a word or two about the kill and bag. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Enjoy your stay here and as long as you've got some free time, we'll surely suck it up. Like a vacuum, brother, like a vacuum!

By the way, make another post and you'll see that I've upgreaded you in Rank as promised on some other site.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:01 am